Friday, October 29, 2010

THE MEANING OF SINCERITY

Yesterday we met our workers who's doing cleaning at our school. Normally I started my introduction trying to advice them to do their job sincerely. I ask them what they are doing and the area they are working.
I also questioned them about their attendence. Some of them were always late. I reminded them the working hours as stated in the contract is from 7.00 am to 4.00 pm. With my consideration that they can do other jobs to top up their income if I release them early, so after adjustment, the working hours is from 7.30 am to 1.30 pm but on one condition, they must come to school on Saturday with rotation.
They should know that I have done my best to help them. If they are always late and are not committed with their job, they must change their bad habits or be ready to be fired.

Finally, I apologise to them, if my word hurts them and my advice are stern but from the bottom of my heart I hope they can do their work sincerely and whole heartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment