Tuesday, October 5, 2010

D DAY PMR 2010

Today is the first day of the PMR,like the previous year i invited all the teachers to assemble together with the PMR candidates.I took the golden opportunity telling the students how important the exam is.I told them that one and two hours they spend sitting for the exam is to measure the knowledge they have acquire for the past 9 years..

Moving foward,as a student and as a nation we must accept the fact that we must be more hard working,creative and of course excel in our examination.I also told them in order to succeed, we must prepare to compete with the best in the world,and that means we must be our own self .I end up the session with the student shouting the sacred slogan U THE BE THE BEST .

2 comments:

  1. Fullamak yop,

    Bighu mate teman macenye, nasib baik tak bahase jarman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear friend, can you too change the language you use is waris kuale, go global not glokal

    ReplyDelete